|7:25 a.m.||Office Opens|
|7:25 - 7:45 a.m.||Breakfast is Served|
|7:45 a.m.||Official School Day Begins (After 8:00 a.m., students are considered tardy)|
|2:15 p.m||Students Dismissed|
- Students are not to enter the building before 7:25 a.m.
- All students, parents, guardians and visitors will enter the building at the Main Entrance.
- Students in Grades 4-8 will report to Universal Breakfast when they enter the building between 7:25 - 7:45 a.m.
- Students who do not wish to eat breakfast in these grades will report to their homerooms.
- Students in Grades K-3 are to enter the building and sit in their designated homeroom area until the 7:45 a.m. bell sounds. Students will be taken to Universal Breakfast by their homeroom teacher.
- Students should pay for their lunch when they go to breakfast.
- Students are not permitted to go to their lockers until the bell rings at 7:45 a.m.
- Students must have a note signed by a parent / guardian or the Office must receive verbal permission from a parent for a student to be dismissed from school early.
- Dismissal time for students is 2:15 p.m.
- Students are not to leave the building without permission.
- Whenever a parent / guardian arrives early to pick up their child, the student will be called to the Office and the parent will pick up their child from the Office, after signing the early dismissal book.
- Students who are staying after school for an activity must have arrangements made before coming to school on that day. Parents must provide transportation for their child's after school activity(ies). Students who have received any type of suspension must wait 7 days before returning to after school activities.