Volunteers are Welcome!
We love our volunteers! From giving their time in the classroom to planning and coordinating special events to everything in between, our volunteers help make our schools a richer, stronger learning environment. Interested in learning more about how you can make a measurable difference in the lives of our students? Contact the school.
- Parents and volunteering are essential for a successful school. Parents and outside organizations are encouraged to join and participate in activities sponsored by the PTA and Parents for Public Schools.
- Parents are needed for room parents, Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati tutors, and volunteers for classrooms.
- Research has shown that parents who participate in their child's education have a positive impact on the student.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in at least one activity or volunteer program during the school year. Please call school at (513) 363-5100 to leave your name and phone number.
- Volunteers will need to have a police check before working with students.
Parent Communication is important, and our Sayler Park Newsletter is one way we communicate with parents. These will be sent home monthly in your student's boomerang folder. Please read these newsletters as they contain some very important information.
Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
We encourage all of our families to join the PTSO and become involved.
Sayler Park School believes in the importance of giving back. We enjoy giving back to students in the form of extra special prizes, rewards, and other incentives, but sometimes, those items are not planned for in the school budget. In order to do many of the extras, we need to do some fundraisers. Most of our fundraisers can be pretty easy in which to participate. Please check the links to the right to see some of the fundraising opportunities we have.
BoxTops for Education
- Each time you clip a BoxTop from participating products it is worth 10¢ to Sayler Park School. This is free $ for the school.
- Click here for a complete list of products that are part of the BoxTops program. More products are being added all the time.
- Special Instructions: Please cut paper and cardboard BoxTops neatly along the dotted lines. This saves the coordinators the job of cutting hundreds themselves!
- There is a collection canister in each classroom, so please send your BoxTops to school with your child. Each quarter the classroom that collected the most BoxTops will receive a pizza party.
- Fridays are Spirit Wear days.
- Show your Sayler Park pride by wearing your school colors on Fridays and any other day.
- Check back for when our next Spirit Wear sale will be held.
- Students asked family, friends and neighbors to sponsor them as they jog outside to raise money to support the schools PBIS Program.