CPS is proud to once again partner with the Cincinnati Health Department to provide free COVID-19 vaccinations. COVID-19 Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and boosters will be available to anyone who is eligible, age 5 and older. This clinic is open to the public, and no appointment is necessary.
As a reminder, the second booster was recently approved for anyone age 50 and older! If you haven't received your booster and you are eligible, this is a great opportunity before we head into the summer travel season.
Upcoming clinics, all partnered with the Cincinnati Health Department:
- Winton Hills Academy — Tuesday, May 17
- 5300 Winneste Avenue, 45232
- 4–7:30 p.m. — open to the public
Other Vaccine Opportunities
Vaccines and boosters are available at the following Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, School-Based Health Centers (SBHC) anytime. Online appointments are not available. Please schedule your appointment by calling the SBHC. Parents must be present with children who are 17 years and younger.
- Hughes STEM High School, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday; call (513) 363-7554
- Rockdale Academy, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday–Thursday; call (513) 363-4704
- South Avondale, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday–Friday; call (513) 363-5522